A day at a spa is expensive and it isn’t much fun. Why not do it all at home with perfect enjoyment saving enough money. It’s a fabulous way to get all your friends together for a night of fun. It might be an evening event or a full-on slumber party.
Start by selecting a day when you believe that most of your friends will be in town. Make the nice looking invitations to send to 5 or 10 of your dearest friends. Sending the invites 3 weeks before the event is great.
The invitations should contain:
- The date and time of the event
- Your Address and phone number
- A list of what every person should bring
What your guest should bring?
- Lounge Wear
- Open-toe slippers or sandals
- A towel
- A candle
- Their overnight bags and pillow
What should you have prepared?
- Use a room like the living area or your bedroom to transform it into a spa as you will need a lot of space.
- Clean a specific area in the middle of the room and place a chair for each one of your friends.
- Put a pink fluffy towel and an eye mask on the back of each chair. Getting the towel personalized with your friend’s names is also a unique and helpful idea.
- Then place a washing up bowl at the bottom of each chair. These bowls can easily be purchased by the pound land etc.
- Filling the washing up bowls with warm soapy water is good and adding a drop of aromatic oil into it is awesome.
- After getting all this done you should place two smaller bowls next to washing up a bowl for each person. And then fill them with the warm water.
- Lay out the together whipped homemade face masks on a table. An experiment with oats, fruit and honey will definitely be helpful.
- Place a separate table and lay out all your nail varnishes on it.
- Create a perfect atmosphere for your spa party by putting up some spa decorations, and playing some calm music.
- Show the seats of your friends to them and make them soak their feet in the washing up bowls when they arrive. And make them wear their cooling eye masks too.
- Place cucumbers over their eyes while giving them a facemask of their choice. Thus you can paint their toenails with a pretty polish while they are relaxing.
There are few more things that you need to prepare such as:
- A clean bathroom with towels and face cloths
- Sparkling or natural spring water
- Nice drinking glasses
- Scented candles
- A camera (with lots of films)
If you can manage to prepare like this then it’s the time to throw a spa night party to your friends and surprise them with your preparation.